Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Sapphire Blue (Edelstein Trilogie #2) by Kerstin Gier

Waiting on Wednesdays is hosted by Breaking the Spine! It puts a spotlight on upcoming releases we're anticipating! 

SAPPHIRE BLUE BY KERSTIN GIER
Release Date: October 30th 2012

Gwen’s life has been a rollercoaster since she discovered she was the Ruby, the final member of the secret time-traveling Circle of Twelve. In between searching through history for the other time-travelers and asking for a bit of their blood (gross!), she’s been trying to figure out what all the mysteries and prophecies surrounding the Circle really mean. At least Gwen has plenty of help. Her best friend Lesley follows every lead diligently on the Internet. James the ghost teaches Gwen how to fit in at an eighteenth century party. And Xemerius, the gargoyle demon who has been following Gwen since he caught her kissing Gideon in a church, offers advice on everything. Oh, yes. And of course there is Gideon, the Diamond. One minute he’s very warm indeed; the next he’s freezing cold. Gwen’s not sure what’s going on there, but she’s pretty much destined to find out. - Good Reads

I really loved the first book in this series Ruby Red and I can't wait for this one! And the cover is gorgeous! 


17 comments

  1. I loved Ruby Red, too. It was one of the better time travel novels I've read. And I can't wait for the sequel...great pick!

    Thanks for sharing & for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I'm loving that cover! I haven't read Ruby Red yet. I've heard such great things about it though! Great pick! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this book a while back and completely forgot i wanted to check it out. thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series, I'll have to check it out. I love that cover. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only just realised that I read the first on in German and LOVED it! Timetravel is great, what can I say? But I was utterly convinced the second and third one were already released, but perhaps only in German? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Sapphire Blue as soon as its released!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really should read Ruby Red since it looks so great! And I love the covers in this series. They are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I am reading Ruby Red and it is really good so far! The covers for the books in this series are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) My friend keeps begging me to read Ruby Red. I plan on it soon! The cover of this one looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I really want to read Ruby Red. I've been into historicals lately. I loved Revolution & I'm currently reading A Great & Terrible Beauty.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh nice! I still need to read Ruby Red, it's been in my TBR pile for almost a year now! Or it's been a year! Can't remember when I got it as I won it on a blog contest! Can't wait to read it though!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good! Beautiful cover :) thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha wow, that is packed with paranormal and supernatural! Sounds like my kind of read ;). Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Secret time-travel?! I haven't read Ruby Red, but it's most definitely getting added to my TBR list now!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've yet to read Ruby Red. This cover is so pretty. Nice WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for commenting on my WOW! And I LOVE yours!! That cover is to die for! I had no idea "Ruby Red" already had a sequel coming up, so thanks for the heads up!! This one's going into my TBR like...NOW. : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to go pick up Ruby Red now. Thanks for introducing a completely new series to me. I had not heard of this one before. And time travel, the idea sounds so cool.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW. And sorry I'm a day late in responding...

    ReplyDelete