Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Hiatus is OVER!

Hello everyone! As you might have noticed my blog has been quiet for quite some time now. It began when I had my second child, started a new job, moved out the country for a bit, moved back again, started school, etc. I have had a hectic life for the past few years, but I missed blogging so much and I have been wanting to come back to it for a while, but I knew I couldn’t really give as much to it as I did at the highest point of my blogging life. My little sister had expressed interest in book blogging (she loves to read as well), so we recently decided to join forces, revamp the blog, and begin blogging together!


So, I’d like to welcome my little sister Jess (otherwise known as “the artful Dodger”) to Book Crook Liza! You can read more about her in the “About Us” tab at the top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment