Monday, August 29, 2011

My RAK Summary for August 2011





This was my first month involved with Random Acts of Kindness and I was really surprised by how much I received! I honestly didn't expect to get anything! I am very, very thankful to the people who decided to get me something and I hope you all had a fun month!


For the month of August, I received, all in kindle format (yay, kindle collection!):


Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout from Emma D 

Slumber (Chronicles of the Fade #1) by Samantha Young  from Emma D

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead from Samantha W

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler from Memrie


Thank you all! You made my month! I was able to send out two books this month. Hopefully I'll be able to send out more next month! In other words, I should have a JOB finally! Woohoo! This is definitely something I loved being involved in and if you haven't joined in, you should check it out for the month of September!



3 comments

  1. I've never participated in RAK, but I just purchased a Kindle, woo! So I think I'll start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should sign up for September for sure! It's tons of fun! And congratulations on the new Kindle! I love mine! It's perfect for travelling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever done RAK but I have a nook so I can understand your joy about the new ereader!! They are SO awesome to have! Congratz on your new books - I can't WAIT to hear what you think of Vampire Academy, it's seriously one of my fav series of ALL time!! Slumber looks great, I'll have to check that one out, haven't heard of it before!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete