The Broke and The Bookish!
This week the Top 10 List focuses on our TBR! What books top your TBR List?
Here are mine:
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick I cannot wait for this to be released! I love this series.
- Shine by Jeri Ready-Smith Ok, this is a far off dream seeing how it doesn't come out until next May, but whatever! I'm obsessively waiting for it!
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater I recently read her Wolves of Mercy Falls series and I fell in love with her writing. I'm excited to read this!
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi I've heard tons of good things about this book and it looks really good!
- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay The cover is beautiful and I love re-tellings of old stories.
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini I'm a sucker for cover gorgeousness! And the summary is interesting and I think I'll love it.
- All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin This book doesn't seem like something I'd normally pick up. I like the cover, but the story seems quite unusual and that actually makes me want to read it. I've also heard really good things about it.
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis I'm currently on hold for this at the library and have been for ages. Unfortunately I'm #5 in line. Saaaad! I really like sci-fi actually (big Farscape fan) and I rarely come across YA sci-fi. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear some! I also have to say this has one of the most beautiful covers I've literally ever seen.
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand The second book to Unearthly! I wish this would come out tomorrow!
- A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink I loved The Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy and fell in love with Michelle Zink's writing and I'm very excited to read her new book coming out. Unfortunately, I have to wait until March.