Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorite Authors

Top 10 Tuesday is an original feature and a regular meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish!






Top 10 Favourite Authors



It is tough to narrow down to even 10 authors, let alone 5 since I’m sharing my Top 10 with my sister, but I’ll do it...

  1. Lucy Maud Montgomery
  2. Lisa See
  3. Philippa Gregory
  4. JK Rowling
  5. Paulo Coelho

I’m all distressed. Liza started before me and took one of my all time favorites - this is what happens when you’re not the early bird!


Here are favorites (not necessarily in order):

  1. Louisa May Alcott
  2. Meg Cabot
  3. Brian Jacques
  4. Sarah Addison Allen
  5. Sue Monk Kidd

1 comment

  1. McAfee Activate – Steps by steps for downloading, installing and activating your McAfee activate antivirus by redeeming the valid license keycode from – mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete