Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and features books that were bought, borrowed, given, won in the week. 



                                                    Books I've Bought



                                                         Books I've Borrowed


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle #2) by Libba Bray
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray

                                                     Books I've Been Gifted

                                             
Vampire Academy (Book #1) by Richelle Mead
Daimon: A Prequel to Half-Blood (Covenant 0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Thank you soooo much to the girls who gifted me VA and Daimon for RAK!





4 comments

  1. The VA series is one of my all-time favs...and I really enjoyed Shade, as well. That's a lovely haul! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. firelight looks so good! The Becca fitzpatrick books are amazing i love patch! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope we both love Firelight!! Saving Francesca sound really good! hope you like all of your book and thank you for stopping by my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. BJ - I can't wait to read Shade and I never thought I'd love the VA series as much as I do! Thanks for your comment!

    melissa - It does! I love the cover for some reason! AND PATCH IS AMAAAAAAAZING! I agree!

    Jude - Thank you for the comment! I really need to read it! I have this huge pile that I'm trying to go through at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete