Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Meme Tuesday: Top 10 Tuesday and Tune In Tuesday
This is Tune in Tuesdays hosted by G Reads! Go spread the love of music by going over to her blog and participating!
I love Nadia Ali. Some of you may remember the song Rapture by IIO - that was her singing! Nowadays she sings under her own name and has grown even better!
Top 10 Tuesday is an original feature/regular meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish!
This week: Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger
1. Perception by Heather Cashman Well, it helped that the author sent me this book as a gift for RAK, but I probably wouldn't have read it without the help of BJ's review at Dark Side Of the Covers. And it ended up being one of my favourite books that I've read this year. By the way, I'm having a giveaway for an ebook copy because I want to spread the love!
2. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready I can't remember off of the top of my head who turned me onto this book, but I first noticed it on a blog and decided to go off of that review and purchase it. It ended up being a favourite of mine, so thank you to whoever that was!
3. Firelight by Sophie Jordan I read this because of Inklings Read. She has a nifty little post she does every Monday called Monday Deals. She posts Kindle books that are cheap that week (usually $2.99 and under) that are rated 4+ and in her TBR pile. She gave a good heads up when Firelight was marked down to $1.99 and it went from there!
4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles Well... I first put this on my TBR list because of my sister. Then I read a review about it and knew I had to read it. Unfortunately... I cannot remember the blogger!
5. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead I read this series totally based on numerous bloggers recommendations. And I'm glad I did!
Okay, this turned into a Top 5! Overall, I would say that 99% of the books I read are recommended to me through blogs I read. I love you, book blogging world! :)