This is Tune in Tuesdays hosted by G Reads! Go spread the love of music by going over to her blog and participating!
This is a Russian song that I translated and put subtitles on. This song reminded me a lot of Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy and I loooooove it.
Top 10 Tuesday is an original feature/regular meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish!
This Week: Top 10 Books I Want To Re-Read!
1. Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini I just read this and I already want to re-read it. I'm in love.
2. Just As Long As We're Together by Judy Blume I'm in luck with this, because I was looking around my local library today and they had this in their for sale section for 50 cents and it even has the cover I had growing up! So this will be re-read again very soon!
3. Anna and the French Kiss Another one I recently read, but I loved it so much and I'd love to read it again.
4. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas I loved this book in my teens and I loved the film. I've been wanting to re-read it for some time now and see what I think of it as an adult.
5. Shade and Shift by Jeri Smith Ready One of my favourite series and definitely one of those I can read again and again and again!
6. If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent Well, I just finished this 20 minutes ago, but you know what? I NEED MOAAAAR TOD!
7. By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho I love Paulo Coelho. And this is my favourite novel written by him. I randomly pick it up some days and flip to my favourite scenes. It's been a few months since I've actually sat down and read it through and I think I should!
8. In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories by Alvin Schwartz Yes, it's a childrens book, but it was the first ever book I ever checked out from the library and it's the perfect time to re-read it with Halloween coming up! The girl with the green ribbon around her neck... Oooooh!
9. Bridget Jones's Diary (Bridget Jones #1) by Helen Fielding I love this book and I love the film and I totally need the pick me up this book gives me!
and last but not least...
10.The Discipline Book: How to Have a Better-Behaved Child From Birth to Age Ten by William Sears, Martha Sears Because my daughter was acting like a total fool in the shop yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: